FREE HENTAI SEXY HOT WADE FREE HENTAI SEXY HOT WADE

haha

you know i used to hate seeing this pointless crap from you guys.... BUT NOW IVE GROWN TO LOVE IT!!!! its kinda funny.... I LOVE IT!!!!!

Diablo - Lord of Terror Diablo - Lord of Terror

good...

its really really really good... but for a diablo movie it seems way to DBZish... where are the people's weapons... and A WHITE PALADIN!!!! THATS OUTRAGEOUS!!!! :) Good job though... shouldnt be like DBZ though

C&K Excellent Adventure C&K Excellent Adventure

ummmm excuse me..

wow ok im pissed. a 14 year old kid lvl 3 just judged this piece like he is the flash making master... WTF. his name is like kouger and ive got some advice for you..... LEARN to SPELL rofl i saw like 20 words screwed up in his sentence, and you have the balls to say that it was a nice try.... WTF. this was an amazing flash and i give it a 10 all the way. keep up the good work and as for the 14 y/o... grow some balls and learn how to judge. look past the music (unless the music is gay) and look past it all.. take a look at the effort used to put this together. THAT is how you correctly judge a movie/game at newgrounds. GOOD lord.

Cereus Peashy Cereus Peashy

Amazing.

Love the graphics, but i didnt get to listen to sound :( cant turn sound up right now. The game was all around good except for the sluggish movements. It feels like im trying to play a game with a ping of 300 lol. Other than the sluggish movement its an amazing game. Goin on my favs!

-=STEALTH=- [SneekPeek] -=STEALTH=- [SneekPeek]

Nice

I like it! Well drawn out and everything....of course its only a demo though. Should be a cool game to play just fix the problem where you get stuck on the rocks! :) Good job

Axlenz-FlashElite responds:

yeah i know it gets stuck sometimes... i dunno how to fix it... maybe a tiny gap in the wall of the rock... =(

oh well, there will be a level restart! (for your sake!)

NASTYCAR Racing NASTYCAR Racing

nice!

I love it man!!! Im the only one who has finished 1st place in the 5 mile so far.... MUAHAHAHA!! Anyways, nicely done my friend im coming back to this one every day :)